Monday, September 18, 2006

Funny how I feel more myself with you
Than anybody else that I ever knew.
I hear it in your voice, see it in your face
You've become the memory I can't erase
Life ain't always what it seem to be
Words can't express what you mean to me
When it's real, feelings hard to conceal
Can't imagine all the pain I feel
I've been wondering what you're thinking
I'm so afraid of what you'll say.
I'd like to know if you'd be open
To starting over from scratch
I'd like to know if you'd be open
To giving me a second chance
I used to think I was special
And only I have proved me wrong
I thought I could change
I would have given you all of my heart
but there's someone who's torn it apart
and she's taking almost all that I've got
but if you want, I'll try to love again
I don't believe that anybody feels
The way I do about you now
There are many things that I would
Like to say to you
I don't know how

Sometimes I catch myself staring into space,
Counting down the hours 'till I get to see your face.
I don't wanna waste another day Stuck in the
shadow of my mistakes
now I'm broken
and I'm fading
I'm half the man I thought I would be
I've been dying inside you see
I'm going out of my mind
Out of my mind
I'm just runnin' in circles all the time
Will you take what's left
Will you take what's left
Will you take what's left
Of me

Lyrics from scratch, i'll be missing you, the first cut is the deepest, hey Julie, wonderwall, anyone at all.

No comments: