Graduation
I can't say there isn't a single regret
Cuz there could have been more in the time we had
Maybe it was because of my negative mindset
But given the choice, I wouldn't press the reset
Cuz the times spent together was not at all bad
Maybe you can't see it yet
But the memories of you are now my precious asset
Even the lowest times we had
Why think so hard?
We'll only get one shot in life
Planning for the future may be important
But don't forget you're in the future of yesterday
If you wish for happiness in your future
Start with granting the wish of yesterday's you
No matter how hard I try
There is no way to justify
The reason why
Nothing can satisfy
If I don't wish for kindness
Will that bring me happiness?
Every time I meet someone new I lose a part of myself
Like giving away something important from my shelf
I have not found my answers like some sage
But I will go on to my next page
I was so cynical
And self-critical
Even if this wasn't exactly what I wanted
I will not take this for granted
What I wished for may not be better
There must be more than one answer
Even if the result isn't what I hope for
It wouldn't be too bad
There ain't gonna be any regrets
And I'll move on
To a more positive me
To be a better person
ruoutarou chee
Sunday, October 15, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment