tmr 7am will be a good time to wake up to a orange moon. total lunar eclipse.
I manage to watch a movie tt i actually wanted to watch. Letters of iwo jima's okay, not tt fab. But it should be way better than watching stuff like norbit and epic movie. The battle scenes are too short for their own good though. 6/10.
Im way OVER-SPENDING. I felt the pinch more when i spent my parents money. Like wad the shit. I treat my own pay like water. $17 for a short stop at starbucks' not a clever thing to do when i dun even like coffee.
2 results' over my expectations. Great. 2 results' bloody way below my expectations, plus many more results tt weren't mine. Guess my concerns were uncalled for. Now's not the time to take some sense into you and ask what went wrong. Decide for your own future and look back at this as the stick to motivate. U have my blessings.
Saturday, March 03, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment