Typing and [backspace], back and forth..
I never was good at words,
Blogs, messages, even mails.
Failing attempts to salvage,
any friendship that did stales.
Oh try i did, with mixed success.
Some went on, others decline.
Now i see my MSN list,
dangerously on sharp decline.
Times have changed, and some things grow.
To grow fond is out the question,
So why not grow out of the comfort circle.
For there's no end to you going round with dedication.
Spare me the sympathies,
I rather want it straight out with you.
Sign a pact to end it all,
Deal, or No Deal?
The irony, that i ain't in my head.
Its all about you, you, and IOUs.
But its just all imagination with no action,
Till the point i think am i of much use?
Change the topic, switch the subject.
But it all comes back to me, me, and wanton mee.
Am i selfish or too self-centered?
Answer's as simple as do-re-mi.
My mind's a blur, with nothing too clear.
Now you're away, and may not reply.
In a call, but will be right back.
Give me a reason, tell me why.
Am I too dirty?
Am I too flirty?
Do I like what you like?
Friday, May 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment